You are here
Request a Donation
The Natural History Museum of Utah eagerly supports community and charitable organizations in your efforts to raise funds.
A Day at the Museum Package
We have made available a limited number of "Day at the Museum" packages available for your silent auction and other fundraising events. These will be available while supplies last each year.
2013 Package Contents
- Four passes to the Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center
- Four free beverages in the Museum Cafe
- 10% off the Museum Store on the day of the visit
- Natural History Museum of Utah stainless steel water bottle
- Overview sheet communicating Museum information for your silent auction bidders
- All contained in a sturdy package to facilitate easy auction set-up and awarding of package to successful bidder
- Day at the Museum package has an approximate $50 retail value
Museum passes, beverage vouchers, and store coupons valid through September 30th, 2013
Requesting A Day at the Museum Package
The Museum is pleased to make these packages available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. Packages are currently available for 2013.
So that we can provide this program to the greatest number of community organizations possible, please take note of the following limitations:
We hope this program will serve as an enticing, profitable, and easy-to-manage addition to your fundraising event! Additional questions? Email us.