You are here
Make a gift at the leadership level and you’ll be helping to support the hands-on activities, state of the art exhibits, and innovative scientific research at the core of the Museum’s service to the community.
Copper Club - $1,000 and above
- The Executive Director’s Spring Field Trip to an Intermountain West destination.
- Exhibit opening & keynote lecture receptions
- Autumn Collections Soirée
- Natural History Museum of Utah Board & Donor Holiday Party
- Concierge service and a dedicated Copper Club phone number to customize your Museum experience
Click here to join online or call Jessie Strike at (801) 585-9484.