You are here
Indian Market 2014 Application
The Natural History Museum of Utah Indian Market is open to artists from all Native American communities. All applications must be submitted by August 1, 2014.
Submitting an application is easy:
- Please Download Application in pdf or submit the webform below.
- Submit digital images of your recent work. Each image must include: a title, medium, and description. Send images by email to
or by mail to:
Natural History Museum of Utah
301 Wakara Way Salt Lake City, UT 84108
Attention: Suzanne Ruhlman
- Please be sure include your $25 application fee by money order or credit card and a copy of their tribal affiliation documents.. If you prefer to pay by credit card, please contact Suzanne Ruhlman at 801.585.5068.
Fees and Payment Information:
- Application Fee: $25 non-refundable, must be paid at time of application.
- Booth Fee: $250 (includes one 6 ft table and 1 chair) All booth spaces are indoors. Booth fee is due upon notification of acceptance into the show. Money orders or credit card payments only.
All applicants will be notified of their selection by September 1, 2014.