You are here
Family Sleepovers at the Museum
Spend an unforgettable night at the Museum!
Participate in science activities as you explore the Museum after hours. Then, unroll your sleeping bag beneath a giant spiral of DNA, a case of sparkling butterflies, or the watchful eyes of an elk. Before you settle in for the night, gather around a virtual campfire for a story. The next morning, enjoy a continental breakfast and then set out for the rest of your day full of memories of your sleepover adventure!
Who Can Participate?
NHMU's Family Sleepover is a program for children between the ages of 5 and 13 accompanied by an adult chaperone 25 years of age or older. One adult chaperone is required for every group of up to 4 children. Adults cannot attend unless there is a child in their party; no unaccompanied children may participate in the sleepover.
Family Sleepovers Include:
- After-hours access to the Museum
- Hands-on family activities
- Evening snack and continental breakfast
- Overnight stay among the Museum exhibits
- Registration fee is $50 per person
- Museum Members receive discounted pricing! More About Museum Membership
- Review the Family Sleepover FAQ's and Waivers before your register.
All Family Sleepovers begin at 6:30 pm on a Friday and conclude at 8:30 am on Saturday morning. See below for upcoming Family Sleepover dates!
REGISTER NOW for the January 24, 2014 sleepover!
Questions? Contact Shelli Campbell by phone at 801-585-3948 or by email