You are here
NHMU Spring Break Camp
NHMU Spring Break Camp 2014
Thank you for an amazing week of science adventure! Our staff had a wonderful time and hope you did too. Join us again next spring!!
NHMU Spring Break Camp 2015
Make the most of your child's break from school by spending a day, two days, or even a whole week exploring science and the natural world! The Museum offers a selection of daily camps on a variety of natural history topics and science themes with plenty of hands-on activities.
At NHMU Spring Break Camp your child will explore the natural world from new perspectives, conduct scientific experiments, work with Museum artifacts and live animals, spend time outdoors and of course, make new friends.
Basic Spring Break Camp 2015 Information:
- Camps run daily during the weeks of March 20-April 3 and April 6-10, 2015
- Camps offered for kids currently enrolled in 1st through 5th Grades.
- Spring Break Camp is offered each day from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Each day has a different science and nature theme! Register for one, several or all Spring Break Day Camps.
- Museum members receive discounted pricing! To learn more about becoming a Museum Member, click here