You are here
Accessibility & Special Needs
- Visitor and Handicap parking are located in the lot on your approach to the building. For visitor drop-off or pick-up please continue to the Museum turnaround located just past the parking lot.
- ADA friendly ramps are located outside of the Museum and throughout the galleries.
- Elevators are accessible from the Ticketing Desk on Level 1 and beyond the Visitor Services desk on Level 2.
- All of our restrooms are ADA friendly. Maps are available upon arrival to the Museum.
- Service animals are allowed within the Museum's galleries and grounds.
- Wheelchairs are available on a first-come basis and can be checked out at Visitors Services Desk. Wheelchairs are available for check-out on a first-come first-served basis. There is no charge to use the wheelchairs, but you will be asked to leave a valid drivers license until the wheelchair is returned.
- Strollers are available for small children for a $5.00 rental fee. Strollers are also available on a first-come first-served basis at the Visitor Services Desk.
- A Mother's Room/Family Bathroom is located on Level 2; past the Museum Store and Cafe.
Additional Questions? Email us