Make a gift at the leadership level and you’ll be helping to support the hands-on education activities, state-of-the-art exhibitions, and groundbreaking scientific research at the core of the Museum’s service to the community.
Copper Club - $1,000 and above
Intended for those interested in making a deeper philanthropic commitment, Copper Club members enjoy unforgettable experiences and exclusive insider access to the Natural History Museum of Utah. Copper Club membership includes all the benefits of Curator Membership, plus invitations to exclusive Museum events, including:
- The Executive Director’s Spring Field Trip to an Intermountain West destination
- Exhibit Opening & Keynote Lecture Receptions
- Annual Copper Club Autumn Soirée
- Annual Copper Club Kids Event
- Natural History Museum of Utah Board & Donor Holiday Celebration
- Curatorial Breakfast with a Museum expert
- Concierge service and a dedicated Copper Club phone number to customize your Museum experience
Click here to join online or contact Kiley Morgan at 801.585.3908 or firstname.lastname@example.org.