Your cart is empty.
Make a gift at the leadership level and you’ll be helping to support the hands-on education activities, state-of-the-art exhibits, and innovative scientific research at the core of the Museum’s service to the community.
Copper Club - $1,000 and above
- The Executive Director’s Spring Field Trip to an Intermountain West destination.
- Exhibit Opening & Keynote Lecture Receptions
- Annual Copper Club Autumn Soirée
- Annual Copper Club Kids Event
- Natural History Museum of Utah Board & Donor Holiday Party
- Concierge service and a dedicated Copper Club phone number to customize your Museum experience