Your cart is empty.
Emily Anthes Reservations March 20
Make your reservations for the 2014 NHMU Lecture Series: Emily Anthes
Frankenstein's Cat: Genetic Engineering, Ethics, and Biotech's Brave New Beasts
March 20, 2014 - 7:00 p.m.
Natural History Museum of Utah
Rio Tinto Center
301 Wakara Way
Salt Lake City, UT 84108
- Reservations are for general admission seating.
- Patrons may reserve up to six seats.
- Your confirmation e-mail will serve as your "ticket" to this event. Please print it and bring it with you to the lecture.
- At 6:15 p.m. the Main Entrance doors will be opened to all patrons showing a copy of their email reservation confirmation.
- This lecture will be broadcast live on KCPW 88.3 FM and will begin promptly at 7:00 p.m.
Submit your reservation for this free event using the form below. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of submitting your reservation.