Insect & Plant Lovers, BugFest is back!
Join us at the Museum on Saturday, June 25 as we explore the fascinating world of wiggly, winged, buzzy bugs and the amazing plants they're connected to! Fun for nature lovers of all ages!
- Enjoy hands-on activities related to bugs and plants
- Learn from local entomologists and botanists
- See beautiful bug and plant specimens from the Museum's collection
- Get up close and personal with live insects
- Purchase amazing "bug stuff” from local vendors and artists
- Meet NHMU's own executive director who is also an expert entomologist!
Feeling adventurous? Then take a walk on the wild side and sample some of our bug-a-licious bites at the NHMU BugFest Bug Bar. Chef-led tastings are free and occur at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 3 p.m. This year's menu includes: Roasted Silkworm Tacos, Crispy Corn and Cricket Fritters, Lemon Black Ant Cake, and more!
This event happens one day only on June 25 and is included with Museum admission!