Your cart is empty.
Saddle up and join us for some western food and fun to celebrate The Horse, a special exhibition that tells the fascinating story of how humans have shaped the horse, and how the horse, in turn has shaped us.
- Saturday, Noon - 1p.m. and 2 - 3p.m. - C.R. Wood and Ken Stevens
- Sunday, Noon - 1p.m. and 2 - 3p.m. - Stan Tixier and Jeff Carson
Stop on by the booths of some local merchants and pick up a saddle, some jewelry, and a sweet treat. We've got something for just about everyone. You're sure to find something that tickles your fancy.
- Rustle yourself up a mustache - Saturday and Sunday, 11a.m. - 4p.m.
- Meet a Pony Express Rider and His Horse - Saturday and Sunday, 12:30p.m. and 3:30p.m.
- Chew the fat with Comedic Cowfolk - Saturday and Sunday, 10a.m. - 5p.m.
- Hands-on Activites - Saturday and Sunday, 10a.m. - 4p.m.
- Make your own cork horse
- Examine horse skulls
- Color a horse
- Try your hand at steer ropin'
- Play a game of horseshoes