Your cart is empty.
Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
The Natural History Museum of Utah | Rio Tinto Center
Enjoy irresistible barbecue from SugarHouse BBQ and wet your whistle with flavored ice teas and Italian cream sodas from Sugar House Libations! Kick up your heels to folk, bluegrass, and cowboy music from some of Utah's hottest bands.
Live Music Schedule:
Celebrate cowboy culture with local cowboy poets-hear stories about horses, cattle drives, and the night sky.
Cowboy Poet Schedule:
- Saturday, Noon - 1p.m. and 2 - 3p.m. - C.R. Wood and Ken Stevens
- Sunday, Noon - 1p.m. and 2 - 3p.m. - Stan Tixier and Jeff Carson
Stop on by the booths of some local merchants and pick up a saddle, some jewelry, and a sweet treat. We've got something for just about everyone. You're sure to find something that tickles your fancy.
- Rustle yourself up a mustache - Saturday and Sunday, 11a.m. - 4p.m.
- Chew the fat with Comedic Cowfolk - Saturday and Sunday, 10a.m. - 5p.m.
- Hands-on Activites - Saturday and Sunday, 10a.m. - 4p.m.
- Make your own cork horse
- Examine horse skulls
- Color a horse
- Try your hand at steer ropin'
- Play a game of horseshoes