Friday, October 19, 2018 - 6:00pm to 9:00pm
The Natural History Museum of Utah | Rio Tinto Center
- Play Halloween-themed games
- Pose for a frightening family photo
- Meet Miss Fortune to learn what the fates have in store for you
- Hear scary stories
- Munch on ghoulish goodies—available for purchase
Costumes encouraged. Please no full-face masks or weapons.
Tickets may be purchased at the door. Tickets include access to the event and the Museum’s permanent galleries.
Ticket prices at the door:
- Adults & Seniors: $13
- Youth & Kids 3–13: $9
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- 10% off for all Museum Members
- Food available for purchase
- University of Utah faculty, staff, and student free admission does not apply to this and other special events