On Veterans Day through the weekend after, the Natural History Museum of Utah is honored to offer free admission to former members of the U.S. military, plus one additional guest each.
Veterans will also receive 10% off any purchase made at the Museum Store.
We hope this small token of gratitude can express our deepest thanks for the dedicated service of veterans now living in or visiting our community.
Please note advanced reservations are strongly encouraged. Go to this page to make your reservation. In the discount info field type "Veterans Day weekend offer."
To verify service, veterans are asked to present one of the following at the Museum's reception desk:
- Driver's license with veteran designation
- A copy of your DD Form 214
- Veterans identification proof of service letter
- Veterans Health Identification Card
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Veterans Choice Card
- VSO ID card
- Or other valid form of military identification