Friday, November 10, 2017 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday, November 11, 2017 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday, November 12, 2017 - 10:00am to 5:00pm
Natural History Museum of Utah | Rio Tinto Center
On Veterans Day weekend, November 10, 11 and 12, the Natural History Museum of Utah is honored to offer free admission to former members of the U.S. military, plus one additional guest each.
We hope this small token of gratitude can express our thanks for the dedicated service of veterans now living in or visiting our community.
To verify service, veterans are asked to present one of the following at the Museum's reception desk:
- Driver's license with veteran designation,
- A copy of your DD Form 214
- Veterans identification proof of service letter
- Veterans Health Identification Card
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Veterans Choice Card
- VSO ID card
- Other valid form of military identification