This is a very special Veterans Day, marking the 100th anniversary of the end of World War One! Read more here.
We hope this small token of gratitude can express our thanks for the service of veterans living in or visiting our community.
To verify service, veterans are asked to present one of the following at the Museum's reception desk:
- Driver's license with veteran designation,
- A copy of your DD Form 214
- Veterans identification proof of service letter
- Veterans Health Identification Card
- Uniformed Services ID Card
- Veterans Choice Card
- VSO ID card
- Other valid form of military identification