Thank you for your interest in visiting the Natural History Museum of Utah! No Field Trips (including Junior Science Academy, Self-Guided Field Trips, or Partner Field Trips) will be available for Fall 2020. Updates for Spring 2021 will be sent out by November 11th.
Interested in other School Programming this fall? Check out the Teaching Toolbox Program, Research Quest, or our new program Stay Curious, Utah!
Please note the following:
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
- Requests should be submitted at least 10 business days prior to your desired visit date.
- Watch for your confirmation email or contact from field trip staff. Due to high demand confirmation emails may take up to 2-3 weeks. We appreciate your patience.
- Click here for Field Trip pricing information.
Already have a field trip scheduled? Click here for the Steps to Field Trip Success to help prepare for your upcoming field trip.
To Use Field Trip Availability Calendar:
- Check or uncheck the colored boxes at the top to toggle a calendar type on or off.
- Occurrences on the calendar indicate that we still have some availability on that date. If you don't see an occurrence on the date you are interested in, there is no more availability on that date.
- Questions? Email Us.