Your cart is empty.
This year, at the Natural History Museum of Utah, five is a magic number. For nearly five decades, we've been making science fun with mind-opening exhibitions and extraordinary, only-in-Utah experiences. And for five of those years, we've done so here in our dazzling new home: the Rio Tinto Center. For us, that's good reason to rejoice!
Join us this fall as we celebrate our first five years in this now-iconic Salt Lake City landmark, with five special anniversary events. Then, get ready for all that lies ahead at the Rio Tinto Center: more ground-breaking research, more powerful special exhibitions, more exciting discoveries, and much more family fun.
Click each Rio Tinto Center fifth anniversary event below for more information:
- Indian Art Market: Saturday, October 8 & Sunday, October 9
- The Power of Poison: Opens Saturday, October 15
- And our first ever Haunted Night at the Museum, Saturday, October 22
- Behind the Scenes: Saturday, November 12 & Sunday, November 13
- Birthday Party & $5 Days: Saturday December 3–Wednesday, December 7
- Noon Year’s Eve Celebration: Saturday, December 31
Thank you to all our members and guests who have made our new home a hit these first five years—now come celebrate with us.
Also, mark your calendars for these other great events taking place at NHMU this fall:
- December 12 — Phun With Physics