Your cart is empty.
With stunning and sustainable design, inventive exhibits, dynamic programs, breathtaking views and access to adventures across Utah the Natural History Museum of Utah is a place you'll want to visit again and again.
And when you join the Museum as a Member, you become an integral part of it.
Current University of Utah students, staff and faculty save $10 on Individual, Dual, and Family Membership. Click here to submit your uNID.
All of our membership levels include the following benefits for one year:
- Unlimited free Museum admission with express entry
- 10% discounts in Museum Store, Café, and on Museum Workshops
- Invitations to Members-Only previews of Special Exhibits including admission to Hospitality Suite
- Admission to Hospitality Suite at our annual “Behind the Scenes” event
- Free or reduced admission to 300+ museums and science centers worldwide through the ASTC Passport Program (local institutions excluded; visit ASTC.org for details)
- Opportunity to reserve advance tickets for the NHMU Lecture Series keynote lecture
Individual - $59
- All member benefits for one person
Dual - $79
- All member benefits for two individuals in the same household
Family - $109
- All member benefits for two adults in the same household and up to 6 children in household or up to 6 grandchildren; children and grandchildren 18 years or under
- 10% discount on Summer Camps
- 10% discount on Birthday Parties for children
Naturalist - $250
- All Family-level member benefits
- Free admission for 2 guests on every visit
- 15% discount on Summer Camps
- 15% discount on Birthday Parties for children
Curator - $500
- All Naturalist-level member benefits
- Access to private, guided tour
- Invitations to exclusive curator-led tour of Museum’s collections
To learn more about Museum Membership benefits — or to join us — please call Maren at (801) 585-9054.
Museum memberships are the perfect gift for you, your family and friends!
Support NHMU with a Charitable Gift
Visit our giving page for more information.