Your cart is empty.
The traditions of Utah’s native people are featured in this circular gallery nestled in the hillside at the top of the building.
Designed in consultation with Utah’s Indian community, this exhibition depicts Native American art and culture and interprets the deep memory and contemporary presence of Utah’s indigenous people.
Visit the Storytelling circle where you can listen to stories of origin and connection to the land.
Utah's eight federally recognized tribes include:
- Northwestern Band of Shoshone Nation
- Paiute Indian Tribe of Utah
- San Juan Southern Paiute Tribe
- Skull Valley Band of Goshute
- Confederated Tribes of Goshute
- Navajo Nation
- Ute Indian Tribe
- White Mesa Community of the Ute Mountain Ute Tribe