Your cart is empty.
A special Opportunity Drawing benefiting the Natural History Museum of Utah
Through a generous partnership with Viking Cruises®, and in celebration of the Oceans Gala and special exhibition, Vikings: Beyond the Legend, the Natural History Museum of Utah invites you on a once-in-a-lifetime exploration of the Viking Homelands.
In addition, our colleagues at the Swedish History Museum, and collaborators on current special exhibition, Vikings: Beyond the Legend, invite the winners of the Opportunity Drawing for a private, guided tour through their exhibitions, including Vikings. A half day tour will include insights and conversations with Museum experts, as well as lunch at the Museum restaurant and a parting gift. NHMU staff will be happy to coordinate your visit to the Swedish History Museum at the beginning or completion of your Viking Cruises® trip, as winners may choose to depart from either Stockholm or Bergen.
Suggested ticket price contribution of $100.
- Suggested ticket price contributions are not tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor regarding individual circumstances
- Valid for one Penthouse Veranda stateroom, double occupany, cruise only
- Cruise includes 15-day cruise, included meals, shore excursions and tours
- Airfare, transfers, optional shore excursions and land extensions are not included
- Not transferable; may not be exchanged for cash
- Valid on available 2017-2018 embarkations only
- Blackout dates may apply and the sailing date is subject to stateroom availability
- Must make reservations 90 days prior to departure
The Fine Print