A Desert Escape to Amangiri for Two
- Suggested ticket price contributions are not tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor regarding individual circumstances. Retail value: $7,862 for two adults.
- Valid for a two-night stay for two in a Desert View Room at Amangiri in Canyon Point, UT.
- Complimentary daily hikes and fitness class as indicated in the itinerary are included.
- Travel to Amangiri is not included.
- The voucher is non-transferable, is non-redeemable for cash, is not valid with any other promotion, and cannot be re-sold or re-auctioned.
- Must make reservations no more than 60 days in advance. Cancellations within 30 days will void voucher.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age.
- Trip must be completed by August 31, 2022.
- Trip is subject to availability on your desired dates, and cannot be booked on US federal holidays.
THE FINE PRINT
For a suggested ticket price contribution of $100, you may participate in the opportunity to win a two-night stay for two in a Desert View Room at Amangiri in southern Utah, while supporting the Museum and its educational programs. No more than 400 Opportunity Drawing tickets are available. Winner will be announced at the Natural History Museum of Utah’s annual fundraising program on June 17, 2021. Limit ten tickets per person. No purchase necessary; you need not be present or online for NHMU’s fundraising program to win.