Book your next private event at the Natural History Museum of Utah and ensure a memorable experience for you and your guests at Salt Lake City’s premier event venue.
The Museum’s Canyon has played host to gatherings for hundreds of guests, from anniversaries to galas, with the option of full-Museum access to entertain guests of all ages. Our Level 5 Event Spaces offer a more intimate setting with incredible views, for smaller groups celebrating a, birthday, engagement, or other milestone.
Plan your private event at the Museum by calling 801-585-9538 or emailing our Events Team.
Discover the Possibilities
Floor plans for events of all sizes
Event Space Rentals Include:
- Guest parking (large events may require parking arrangements)
- Dedicated Event and IT staff
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Setup/teardown of all listed NHMU equipment
- Riser, podium, and microphone
- Conference tables (6’) and chairs
- Cocktail tables (30”)
- Banquet rounds (60”) and chairs (seat eight guests per table)
Evening events may start as early as 6:30 p.m. with set-up as early as 5 p.m., excluding Wednesdays. Special rates available for non-profit organizations. Regretfully, the Natural History Museum of Utah does not accept bookings for high school dances.
* Rentals do not include admission to the galleries during the event with the exception of the Full Museum or optional Gallery Experiences.