Often overshadowed by our more than 1.6 million collection objects, within the walls of the Natural History Museum of Utah lies some of the finest examples of art. From the Rio Tinto Center itself, one of the most breathtaking buildings in Salt Lake City, to the larger-than-life dinosaur casts that sit on display in our galleries, there are countless examples of fine craftsmanship and skilled artistry to be appreciated.
Come along on the Art of Natural History Tour and explore the natural sciences through the lens of art. You’ll gain new perspectives on the natural world as our experienced tour guides provide you with a more immersive visit–a fresh way to engage with our exhibits and collections—all in just 60 minutes.
Tours are intended for adults; however, families are always welcome.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for a complete tour schedule.
Tour Prices and Details:
- Tours prices vary based on Membership status
- Non-Member Adult — $2
- Non-Member Youth (13-24) — $2
- Museum Member — Free
- U of U Faculty, Staff, or Student — Free
- Child 12 and Under — Free
- Tickets can be reserved online by following registration links in the events listed below
- Tickets can also be reserved at the Museum Admission desk
- Tours run approximately one hour and cover the permanent exhibits (Tour does not include Special Exhibit)
- Audio devices are available for guests who are hard of hearing
- Tours schedule is subject to change