Your cart is empty.
Hear these stories and enjoy a more immersive visit to NHMU by booking one of our popular Highlights Tours. Let our experienced tour guides provide you with a more rewarding visit as they reveal the Museum's most captivating and entertaining stories.
Learn about remote paleontology digs, ancient artifact discoveries, local wildlife conservation, Native American traditions, and so much more, in a tour experience intended for guests of all ages. Each tour will explore nearly all of our 42,000 square feet of jaw-dropping exhibits in just 60 minutes, giving you the best of the Museum—even if your time here is short.
Whether it’s your first or 50th visit to NHMU, you'll learn something new on a Highlights Tour.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for an up-do-date tour schedule.
- Fridays — 2 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays — 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Available upon request
Tour Prices and Details:
- Tours are $2. Children under 12 are free. Museum Members are free
- Tickets are on sale at the admissions desk and Museum Store
- Tours run approximately 1 hour
- Audio devices are available for guests who are hard of hearing
- Tours schedule is subject to change