There are more than 1.6 million objects cared for at the Natural History Museum of Utah, and each one has a unique and fascinating story to tell. Even the Rio Tinto Center, one of the most breathtaking buildings in Salt Lake City, has obscure architectural details to be shared.
Hear these stories on one of our popular Highlights Tours. Let our experienced tour guides provide you with a more immersive visit as they reveal the Museum's most captivating and entertaining stories—all in just 60 minutes.
These tours are intended for adults, however families are always welcome.
Scroll to the bottom of this page for a complete tour schedule.
- Fridays — 2 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays — 12 p.m. and 2 p.m.
- Available upon request (dependent on tour guide availability)
Tour Prices and Details:
- Tours are $2 per person. Children, 12 and under, are free. Museum Members are free
- Tickets are on sale at the admissions desk and Museum Store
- Tours run approximately 1 hour and cover the permanent exhibits (Tour does not include Special Exhibit)
- Audio devices are available for guests who are hard of hearing
- Tours schedule is subject to change