You are here
Run with Daniel Lieberman
Make your reservation to Run with Daniel Lieberman
Friday, October 4, 2013
7:30 - 9:00 am.
Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center
301 Wakara Way, Salt Lake City
Submit your reservation for this free event using the form below. You will receive a confirmation e-mail within 24 hours of submitting your reservation.
Know before you go:
- All runners must fill out and sign a waiver to participate in this event. Download the event waiver now. Please bring the completed waiver to check-in.
- All participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Barefoot running is optional. You will encounter rocky and uneven surfaces along the Bonneville Shoreline Trail.
- 7:30 a.m. - Check-in will begin inside the Museum's Main Entrance.
- 7:50 a.m. - Dr. Lieberman will discuss his research on the biomechanics of barefoot running.
- 8:10 a.m. - The run will start at the Natural History Museum of Utah, proceed approximately 2K south on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail, and return to the Museum along the same route.
- Water will be available at the Museum both before and after the run.
- The Museum galleries will not be open for this event.
The Run with Daniel Lieberman is presented by: