Your cart is empty.
All of our 2017 Summer Camps are full. Please check back early next year for 2018's sneak peek.
Inspiring passion and sparking curiosity for the natural world!
The Natural History Museum of Utah has an amazing selection of natural science and STEAM-related camps lined up for your kids this summer. See below for our registration schedule, complete camp descriptions, special notes, and a summary of our summer lineup.
Register your child in the camp session that matches the grade they will enter this fall, 2017.
Complete Camp Descriptions
Curious about what the adventures we have in store for your camper? Check out complete descriptions for every camp we offer by clicking the corresponding links in the menu on the left.
- Each camp is designed to capture the attention and interest of your child and is targeted for the grade they will enter in the fall of the current year.
- NHMU Summer Camps run in week-long half-day or full-day formats (we have one 3-day and one 4-day week due to July holidays).
- Camp sessions vary in price, depending on grade, length of day, and duration of week. Check individual listings.
- Partner Camps for children entering 2nd–3rd grades begin at our partner locations and end at the Museum; Partner Camps for children entering 4th–5th grades begin at the Museum and end at the partner location, unless otherwise noted. Check individual camp listings for more information.
- Depending on your membership level, additional discounts will apply. Learn More About Museum Membership.
- Campers enrolled in full day sessions bring their own non-refrigerated lunch from home along with a drink. We offer a supervised lunch hour that includes time to explore outside.
- Campers will receive a reusable water bottle and a camp shirt with their camp registration fee.
- Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page on our website or feel free to contact the Camp Coordinator at .
- Because we are still putting the finishing touches on the schedule, we reserve the right to make a few final changes!
Summer Camp 2017 Schedule at a Glance
- Week 1: June 5–9
- Week 2: June 12–16
- Week 3: June 19–23
- Week 4: June 26–30
- Week 5*: July 5–7 (* three-day week; W-F only)
- Week 6: July 10–14
- Week 7: July 17–21
- Week 8*: July 25–28 (* four-day week; T-F only)
- Week 9: July 31–August 4
- Week 10: August 7–11
Summer Camp Scholarships
Scholarship applications for Summer Camp 2017 are closed. Please check back in early 2018 for information on applications for next summer.
The Natural History Museum of Utah thanks Rocky Mountain Power for their generous support as the Presenting Sponsor of Summer Camp 2017.