Your cart is empty.
What if I don't have my Museum Member card? You do not need to present a member card when arriving at the Ticketing Desk. Guest Services staff will look up your membership when you arrive at the Museum.
If your membership has expired, you will need to renew your membership in order to receive complimentary tickets upon arrival. For questions about your Museum Membership or to become a Member, please call Maren at 801.585.9054.
How long should I plan on visiting the Museum? An average visit to the Museum is two to three hours. You may stay at the Museum for as long as you like, however, you must exit the building before 5:00 p.m., and 9:00 p.m. on Wednesdays.
When is the latest time that I can enter the Museum? Because the minimum length of time for a gallery visit is at least one-hour, please note that no tickets will be honored after 4:30 p.m. The Museum closes at 5:00 p.m. For Wednesday nights, the last admission to the galleries is 8:30 p.m.; the Museum closes at 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday evenings.
Group Reservation Guidelines
- Groups of 12 to 40 people do not need advance reservations, but must use a single form of payment in order to receive the discounted rate. Groups not paying with a single form of payment will not be eligible for the group admission rates.
- Children aged two and under are free at NHMU. Children aged two and under cannot be included in the 12 paid admissions, however, they may be added at no additional cost.
- For groups with over 40 people, reservations must be made and tickets purchased at least one week prior to your visit.
- Group reservations are purchased for a specific date and time. Tickets must be purchased at the time of reservation.
- Group pricing may not be combined with any additional discounts, coupons or offers.
- Price is subject to change.
Additional questions? Contact Us