Your cart is empty.
Volunteers play a vital role at the Natural History Museum of Utah. They work in every department of the Museum and contribute thousands of service hours each year. Whether you want to work behind the scenes with our collections, share your passion for natural history with guests, facilitate field trips for school kids, or put your organizational skills to work for our Membership Team, we've got a volunteer position that will spark your interest and utilize your talents. Volunteer today!
Join the NHMU Volunteer Team!
- Classroom Assistant - Click here for position description
- Creature Care - Click here for position description
- Field Trip Facilitator - Click here for position description
- Gallery Interpreter -Anthropology/Archaeology - Click here for position description
- Gallery Interpreter -Biology - Click here for position description
- Gallery Interpreter -Paleontology - Click here for position description
- Integrated Pest Management Assistant - Click here for position description
- Youth Teaching Youth (YTY) Mentor - Click here for position description
Watch for future openings in these positions
- Collections - Paleontology Field Work, Entomology, Herbarium
- Gallery Interpreters - Anthropology, Geology & Paleontology, Biology, Special Exhibits
- School Programs/Field Trips
- Paleontology Lab Fossil Preparator
- Summer Camp Assistant
- Creature Care Volunteers
- A criminal background check is required for all volunteer positions at the Museum for participants over the age of 18.
- $25 processing fee will be assessed for all volunteers.
Submit Adult Volunteer Application Online Now! Applies to participants 18 years or older.
* Please read the full position description to make sure you are able to meet all requirements.