Your cart is empty.
Bring your kids and explore the fascinating world of wiggly, winged, buzzy bugs!
Enjoy hands-on activities and learn about bugs from local experts:
- Meet local entomologists and other experts
- See specimens from the Museum's collection
- Get up close and personal with some live bugs
- Make and take your own bug hat
- And just for fun, get your face painted — BUG style!
Feeling adventurous? Take a walk on the wild side and sample some of our bug-a-licious bites at the Bug Bar.
Bug Bar tastings include: wax worm cookies, silk worm larvae stir-fry, and snails cooked in butter and herbs.
Tastings are free and occur at 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m., 3 p.m., and 4 p.m.
Also, visit our new special exhibit: Vikings — Beyond the Legend