Discover and celebrate Utah’s remarkable natural history by visiting uniquely-Utah locations throughout the state.
There’s a physical marker placed in every county to mark a natural or cultural history wonder. With a marker placed in every county, and a quest to find them all, that’s 29 unforgettable places to check out.
How many can you find, and what will you discover?
There are so many ways to participate, including a chance to win prizes from May 28, 2021 through September 6, 2021.
Get Back Out There
Here's how you can get involved with Explorer Corps
- Download the Natural History Explorer Corps app on iOS and Android on your mobile device.
- Download the Explorer Corps Passport, or pick one up mid-June at your local library in Utah
- Enter the Race to 29!
- Stay up to date with all things Explorer Corps by following @NHMU on Instagram and Twitter for weekly giveaways all summer
- Share photos of your Explorer Corps discoveries using #ExplorerCorps and get featured on @NHMU's social channels
- Visit your local library to check out our Explorer Corps recommended reading unique to your county
To get all the latest information on the Natural History Explorer Corps, subscribe to our newsletter where we'll be sharing details as they become available.