You think you know Utah? Discover and celebrate more of Utah’s remarkable natural history by visiting uniquely-Utah locations highlighted by Explorer Corps.
There’s a physical marker placed in every county marking a natural or cultural history wonder. That’s 29 unforgettable places to check out.
How many can you find, and what will you discover?
Here's how you can get involved with Explorer Corps:
- Download the Natural History Explorer Corps app on iOS and Android on your mobile device
- Enter the Explorer Corps Race to 29 sweepstakes for a chance to win a weeklong Winnebago rental
- Download the Explorer Corps Passport, or pick one up at your local library in Utah
- Share photos of your Explorer Corps discoveries using #ExplorerCorps and get featured on @NHMU's social channels
- Visit your local library to check out our Explorer Corps recommended reading unique to your count check out Junior Explorers
To get all the latest information on the Natural History Explorer Corps, subscribe to our newsletter where we'll be sharing details as they become available.