The Natural History Museum of Utah offers diverse meeting spaces that can accommodate an array of business events, from grand receptions to office retreats.
This venue is as distinctly Utah as the accompanying views of Salt Lake City and the surrounding mountains. Choose from the expansive Canyon and Canyon Terrace, the versatile Level 5 Event Spaces, or reserve the entire Museum to ensure all your guests are captivated at your next professional event.
Plan an event for your business at the Museum by calling 801-585-9538 or emailing our Events Team.
Discover the Possibilities
Floor plans for events of all sizes
Event Space Rentals Include:
- Guest parking (large events may require parking arrangements)
- Dedicated Event and IT staff
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Setup/teardown of all listed NHMU equipment
- Riser, podium, and microphone
- Conference tables (6’) and chairs
- Cocktail tables (30”)
- Banquet rounds (60”) and chairs (seat eight guests per table)