The Natural History Museum of Utah eagerly supports community and charitable organizations in your efforts to raise funds.
A Day at the Museum Package
We have made available a limited number of "Day at the Museum" packages available for your silent auction and other fundraising events. These will be available while supplies last each year.
Please note, requests must be received at least four weeks prior to your event.
- Four passes to the Natural History Museum of Utah at the Rio Tinto Center
- Four free beverages in the Museum Cafe
- An NHMU poster
- 10% off the Museum Store on the day of the visit
- Natural History Museum of Utah stainless steel water bottle
- Overview sheet communicating Museum information for your silent auction bidders
- All contained in a sturdy package to facilitate easy auction set-up and awarding of package to successful bidder
- Day at the Museum package has an approximate $75 retail value
Museum passes, beverage vouchers, and store coupons valid through December 31, 2019.
Requesting A Day at the Museum Package
The Museum is pleased to make these packages available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last.
So that we can provide this program to the greatest number of community organizations possible, please take note of the following limitations:
Displaying the Day at the Museum Package
The Day at the Museum package comes in a "tube" that contains a 8 1/2" x 14" mini poster, a 8 1/2" x 11" flyer with the package info, a few Museum brochures, and a water bottle. These can be displayed on your auction table to promote the value of the item.
- The actual passes and coupons are contained in a sealed envelope. Please keep these safe until a winner is determined.
- After the auction, all components can be reassembled back into the "tube" container and the entire package along with the passes can be given to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for bringing the passes to the Museum before the expiration date.
- NHMU is not responsible for the passes or contents once they are picked up at the Museum by your organization.
We hope this program will serve as an enticing, profitable, and easy-to-manage addition to your fundraising event!
Additional questions? Email us.