Thank you for your interest in a field trip to the Natural History Museum of Utah! We are currently booking field trips for Summer 2021. No final decisions have been made on programming for the Fall and Spring of 2021-2022. We hope to offer field trips during the 2021-2022 school year and those requests will open on August 2nd.
Want to stay up to date on new Museum Education happenings including Field Trip Program announcements? Sign up for the Educator Resources Newsletter email list:
June-August 2021 Summer Field Trip Information
- Field Trips are only offered on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Group size is limited to about 30 students.
- Arrival options are 9am, 9:30am, 1:00pm, 1:30pm, and 3:00pm
- No lunch or snack space available. Interested in areas near NHMU for a picnic? Click here for nearby suggestions.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a reservation.
- Requests should be submitted at least 10 business days prior to your desired visit date.
- Watch for your confirmation email or contact from field trip staff within 10 business days.
Already have a field trip scheduled? Click here for the Steps to Field Trip Success to help prepare for your upcoming field trip.
To Use Field Trip Availability Calendar:
- Check or uncheck the colored boxes at the top to toggle a calendar type on or off.
- Occurrences on the calendar indicate that we still have some availability on that date. If you don't see an occurrence on the date you are interested in, there is no more availability on that date.
- Questions? Email Us.