Your cart is empty.
2016 Gala of Green
Thursday, June 23, 2016 - 6:00pm
Natural History Museum of Utah I The Rio Tinto Center
Gala Chair, Sharon Bertelsen, along with the 2016 Gala planning Committee, invite you to the Gala of Green, the Natural History Museum of Utah’s annual fundraising gala.
Join us for an unforgettable evening in our city’s most spectacular setting. Gala guests will enjoy an outdoor cocktail reception on the Land Terrace, silent auction in the Land Exhibition, seated dinner and live auction in the Canyon, and dancing under the stars on the Sky Terrace.
All proceeds benefit the Natural History Museum of Utah and the exhibitions, scientific research, and one-of-a-kind programs that strive to illuminate the natural world and place of humans within it.
Guests 21 and older only, please.
For more information about the Gala, including how to make a donation to the silent or live auctions, please contact Amy Gallivan Damico at or 801-585-7119.
2016 Gala of Green Sponsor Benefits
Community Sponsor $2,500
- One table of eight guests
- Valet parking privileges for you and your guests
- Recognition on the event program and onsite signage
- Post Gala invitation to exclusive Exhibit Openings, Holiday Party and other select events
Brass Sponsor $5,000
- All benefits of Community Sponsor
- Invitation to exclusive post-gala wrap party with special NHMU guest and collections tour
- Recognition by Master of Ceremonies at the Gala
- Recognition in pre-promotional materials
Bronze Sponsor $10,000
- All benefits of Brass Sponsor
- Two tables of eight guests each with VIP seating
Copper Sponsor $25,000
- All benefits of Bronze Sponsor
- Three tables of eight guests each with VIP seating