Your cart is empty.
Reception on the Gallery Terraces - Silent and Live Auction - Gala Dinner in the Canyon - Dancing on the Sky Terrace
Mark your calendars! Kick off the summer social season at the Natural History Museum of Utah’s annual fundraising gala on Thursday, June 16, 2016.
Hosted by the Friends of the Museum Committee, all proceeds benefit the Natural History Museum of Utah and the exhibitions, scientific research and one-of-a-kind programs that strive to illuminate the natural world and the place of humans within it.
We hope you will join us for a dazzling evening of adventure and discovery!
Questions? Or for more information about making a donation to the gala or sponsorships, please contact Amy Damico at firstname.lastname@example.org or 801-585-7119.
2016 Gala Sponsor Benefits
Community Sponsor $2,500
- One table of eight guests
- Valet parking privileges for you and your guests
- Recognition on the event program and onsite signage
- Post Gala invitation to exclusive Exhibit Openings, Holiday Party and other select events
Brass Sponsor $5,000
- All benefits of Community Sponsor
- Invitation to exclusive post-gala wrap party with special NHMU guest and collections tour
- Recognition by Master of Ceremonies at the Gala
- Recognition in pre-promotional materials
Bronze Sponsor $10,000
- All benefits of Brass Sponsor
- Two tables of eight guests each with VIP seating
Copper Sponsor $25,000
- All benefits of Bronze Sponsor
- Three tables of eight guests each with VIP seating