Your cart is empty.
Thursday, June 22, 2017 - 6:00pm
Natural History Museum of Utah I The Rio Tinto Center
Gala Chair, Maryellyn Gilfeather Larcom, along with the 2017 Friends of the Museum Gala Committee, ask you to please save the date of Thursday, June 22, 2017 for the Natural History Museum of Utah’s annual fundraising gala.
Join us for an unforgettable evening in our city’s most spectacular setting. Gala guests enjoy an outdoor cocktail reception on the Land Terrace, silent auction in the Land Exhibition, seated dinner and live auction in the Canyon, and dancing under the stars on the Sky Terrace.
All proceeds benefit the Natural History Museum of Utah and the exhibitions, scientific research, and one-of-a-kind programs that strive to illuminate the natural world and place of humans within it.
Guests 21 and older only, please.
2017 Gala Sponsorship Opportunities
- One table of eight guests
- Valet parking privileges for you and your guests
- Recognition on the event program and onsite signage
- Post Gala invitation to exclusive Exhibit Openings, Holiday Party and other select events
- All benefits of Community Sponsor
- Invitation to exclusive post-gala wrap party with special NHMU guest and collections tour
- Recognition by Master of Ceremonies at the Gala
- Recognition in pre-promotional materials
- All benefits of Brass Sponsor
- Two tables of eight guests each with VIP seating
- All benefits of Bronze Sponsor
- Three tables of eight guests each with VIP seating