Thank you for your interest in visiting the Natural History Museum of Utah!
Home school families are invited to visit NHMU at a discounted price. Please read through the details below and fill out the request form at the bottom of the page.
To avoid crowding and to facilitate physical distancing, NHMU is limiting capacity in the galleries.
- Tickets are not available for purchase at the Museum and must be reserved in advance.
- Ticket requests must be made at least 5 business days in advance.
- Tickets subject to approval for discount and availability
- Home School admission discount only available to families (no more than 10 people) at this time. Discounted admission not available to home school groups, conglomerates or schools at this time due to COVID-19 Precautions.
BY PURCHASING TICKETS YOU AGREE TO THE MUSEUM'S UPDATED HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW.
To recieve the discounted Home School Family admission rate, families must request tickets in advance through the form on this page. Home School admission rate only valid for families that are actively homeschooling their children, not for additional friends or relatives.
|Student Admission Price||Adult Admission Price|
Heath and Safety
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and volunteers is our top priority. NHMU has redesigned the Museum experience following guidelines from the CDC, State of Utah, Salt Lake County, Salt Lake City, and the University of Utah. We have taken numerous precautions to ensure the Museum is as clean, safe, and enjoyable as possible. These additions and modifications include:
- A reservation-based ticketing system that allows us to carefully limit the number of guests in the building at any one time
- Required face coverings for all staff, volunteers, and visitors over the age of two
- Physical distancing between visiting groups
- A one-way path through the Museum
- Sanitization stations throughout the Museum
- A complimentary new stylus for all guests that makes possible “hands-free” interaction with many of our exhibits
There will also be new things to see and new ways to interact with exhibitions, as we’ve worked hard to preserve the experiential learning for all ages that you’ve come to expect from us.
Interested in learning more about the new NHMU experience and prepare for your visit? Please visit our Welcome Back to NHMU webpage.
Questions? Email Us