Your cart is empty.
Join the Natural History Museum of Utah
With stunning and sustainable design, inventive exhibits, dynamic programs, breathtaking views and access to adventures across Utah the Natural History Museum of Utah is a place you'll want to visit again and again.
And when you join the Museum as a Member, you become an integral part of it.
Current University of Utah students, staff and faculty save $10 on Individual, Dual, and Family Membership. Click here to submit your uNID.
All of our membership levels include the following benefits:
- Unlimited free Museum admission with express entry
- 10% discounts in Museum Store, Café, and on Museum Workshops
- Invitations to Members-Only previews of Special Exhibits including admission to Hospitality Suite
- Admission to Hospitality Suite at our annual “Behind the Scenes” event
- Free or reduced admission to 300+ museums and science centers worldwide through the ASTC Passport Program (local institutions excluded; visit ASTC.org for details)
- Opportunity to reserve advance tickets for the NHMU Lecture Series keynote lecture
Individual - $59
- All member benefits for one person
Dual - $79
- All member benefits for two individuals in the same household
Family - $109
- All member benefits for two adults in the same household and up to 6 children in household or up to 6 grandchildren; children and grandchildren 18 years or under
- 10% discount on Summer Camps
- 10% discount on Birthday Parties for children
Naturalist - $250
- All Family-level member benefits
- Free admission for 2 guests on every visit
- 15% discount on Summer Camps
- 15% discount on Birthday Parties for children
Curator - $500
- All Naturalist-level member benefits
- Access to private, guided tour
- Invitations to exclusive curator-led tour of Museum’s collections
To learn more about Museum Membership benefits — or to join us — please call Maren at (801) 585-9054.
Museum memberships are the perfect gift for you, your family and friends!
Support NHMU with a Charitable Gift
Visit our giving page for more information.