Request support from the Natural History Museum of Utah for your community or charitable organization. The Natural History Museum of Utah supports community and charitable organizations in their efforts to raise funds. We have made available a limited number of "Day at the Museum" packages available for your silent auction and other fundraising events. These will be available while supplies last each year.
- 1 Coupon that provides 4 people free entry to the Natural History Museum of Utah
- 20% off the NHMU Museum Store on the day of the visit
- 1 Natural History Museum of Utah reusable stainless-steel water bottle
- 1 NHMU sticker
- 1 coupon for 4 free drink vouchers to be used on the day of the visit
- 1 Overview display sheet communicating the contents of the package for display purposes
- All contained in a sturdy package to facilitate easy auction set-up and awarding and mailing of package to successful bidder
- Day at the Museum package has an approximate value of $100
Museum passes and store coupon valid through December 31, 2024.
A Day at the Museum Package Guidelines
The Museum is pleased to make these packages available on a first-come first-served basis while supplies last. So that we can provide this program to the greatest number of community organizations possible, please take note of the following limitations:
- Organizations must be based in Utah and provide proof of valid 501c(3) status.
- Only one package will be awarded to each organization per calendar year.
- Only requests made through this website will be honored. No written, phone or fax solicitations will be accepted.
- Organizations are responsible for ensuring that packages are displayed and awarded properly.
- The successful bidder will need to redeem package elements to the Museum prior to the expiration date on the passes they receive.
- Duplicate or replacement packages will not be provided.
- Please note, requests must be received at least four weeks prior to your event.
Displaying the Day at the Museum Package
The Day at the Museum package comes in a "tube" that contains a 8 1/2" x 11" flyer with the package info, Museum brochures, and a water bottle. These can be displayed on your auction table to promote the value of the item.
- The actual passes and coupons are contained in an envelope. Please keep these safe until a winner is determined.
- After the auction, all components can be reassembled back into the "tube" container and the entire package along with the passes can be given or mailed to the winner.
- The winner is responsible for redeeming the passes online or at the Museum before the expiration date.
- NHMU is not responsible for the passes or contents once they are picked up at the Museum by your organization.
We hope this program will serve as an enticing, profitable, and easy-to-manage addition to your fundraising event! Additional questions? Email us.