Get a taste of the current scientific research happening in Utah. Meet four fascinating scientists who have prepared a smorgasbord of science for you to savor in an informal, interactive cafe-style setting. Each scientist will dish out their research in 12 minutes or less, then lead a lively, 10-minute group Q&A discussion.
2022 Science Cafe Programs:
- Wednesday, September 21, 2022 at 6pm
- Becca Mellema, Immunologist
- Savhannah Carpenter, Dinosaur Genealogist
- Adedeji Aderounmu, Biochemist
- Morgan Nelson, Immunologist
- Quinn Christiansen, Cultural Anthropologist
- Wednesday, October 19, 2022 at 6pm
- Abby Baka, Archaeologist
- Samuel Alper, Neuroscientist
- Dylan Klure, Molecular Ecologist
- Sangeetha Balasubramaniam, Mitochondrial Biologist
- Wednesday, November 16, 2022 at 6pm
- Jason Trump, Learning Scientist
- Megan Mullineaux, Anthropologist
- Kendra Autumn, Fungal Geneticist
- Carrie Achultz, Biological Anthropologist
Included in Museum admission, free to members and University of Utah faculty, staff, and students with a current U ID.
Light refreshments will be provided.