All of us here at the Natural History Museum of Utah are looking forward to seeing you in our galleries again soon.
NHMU is now open. All tickets must be reserved in advance.
We’re thrilled to let you know that our newest special exhibition, Antarctic Dinosaurs, is now open! Learn about the dinosaurs that roamed the “Lost Continent” and the explorers and scientists whose harrowing expeditions discovered them. Feel what it’s like to travel to Antarctica, marvel at real fossils and full-scale replicas, and see some of the newest and coolest discoveries in paleontology.
Please select your Membership level below to continue. Once your request has been submitted, a member of our team will review your request and complete your order as soon as possible. During business hours, we strive to fulfill all requests within 60 minutes. Confrmaiton will take a little longer during the evenings.
Select your Museum Membership level:
If you are a Rio Tinto Employee and would like to redeem visits on your Rio Tinto Copper Card, please click here. You can request your tickets by selecting "Rio Tinto Employee" under discounts.
As part of our goal to make our Museum as safe to visit as our galleries are inspiring, please know that we have taken numerous precautions to create a clean, safe, and enjoyable environment as you explore the Museum, including:
- A reservation-based ticketing system that allows us to carefully limit the number of guests in the building at any one time. Every guest in your party needs a reservation or ticket to visit NHMU.
- Required face coverings for all staff, volunteers, and visitors over the age of two
- Physical distancing between visiting groups
- A one-way path through the galleries
- Sanitization stations throughout the Museum
- A complimentary new stylus for all guests that makes possible “hands-free” interaction with many of our exhibits
There will also be new things to see and new ways to interact with exhibitions, as we’ve worked hard to preserve the experiential learning for all ages that you’ve come to expect for us.
Have questions about your membership? We're happy to help. Just click here and we'll get right on it.
Know that we're still putting the finishing touches on our new online ticketing system. That system, where you'll create your new NHMU Online account, will go live soon. We'll let you know when it's up and running.
Thank you for your interest in, and support of, NHMU.