All of us here at the Natural History Museum of Utah are looking forward to seeing you in our galleries again soon.
NHMU is now open. All tickets must be reserved in advance and are now available through September.
We're still putting the finishing touches on our new online ticketing system. That system, where you'll create your new NHMU Online account, will go live soon. We'll let you know when it's up and running.
In the meantime, to request your tickets, please select your Membership level below to continue. Once your request has been submitted, a member of our team will be in touch shortly to confirm your reservation.
Select your Museum Membership level:
As part of our goal to make our Museum as safe to visit as our galleries are inspiring, please know that we have taken numerous precautions to create a clean, safe, and enjoyable environment as you explore the Museum, including:
- A reservation-based ticketing system that allows us to carefully limit the number of guests in the building at any one time.
- Required face coverings for all staff, volunteers, and visitors over the age of two
- Physical distancing between visiting groups
- A one-way path through the galleries
- Sanitization stations throughout the Museum
- A complimentary new stylus for all guests that makes possible “hands-free” interaction with many of our exhibits
There will also be new things to see and new ways to interact with exhibitions, as we’ve worked hard to preserve the experiential learning for all ages that you’ve come to expect for us.
Our special exhibition, Nature All Around Us, has been extended through Labor Day, September 7. If you haven't yet had a chance to explore this exhibition, we hope you'll join us before it closes.
Have questions about your membership? We're happy to help. Just click here and we'll get right on it.
Thank you for your interest in, and support of, NHMU. We need it more than ever, and can’t wait to welcome you back to the Museum.