Let the Natural History Museum of Utah’s dramatic architecture and breathtaking views provide a uniquely elegant setting for your wedding.
Nestled in the foothills, the Museum offers weddings in a beautiful natural environment just minutes from downtown Salt Lake City. With our uncompromising dedication to excellent service, we’ll make your wedding distinctive and memorable. We can also arrange the perfect setting for more personal moments, from proposals to anniversaries.
Plan your wedding at the Museum by calling 801-585-9538 or emailing our Events Team
Discover the Possibilities
Floor plans for events of all sizes
(120 Guests and Under)
Event Space Rentals Include:
- Guest parking (large events may require parking arrangements)
- Dedicated Event and IT staff
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Setup/teardown of all listed NHMU equipment
- Riser, podium, and microphone
- Conference tables (6’) and chairs
- Cocktail tables (30”)
- Banquet rounds (60”) and chairs (seat eight guests per table)