This holiday season, as you consider gifts for loved ones, consider giving a gift they'll truly value: Membership here at the Natural History Museum of Utah.
Click here to purchase online or call our Membership Team at (801) 585-9054.
A Museum Membership gift enables family, friends, or colleagues to:
- Create a year's worth of memories exploring our hands-on exhibits, engaging activities, and inspiring architecture—all in a truly spectacular setting unlike any other Museum in the country.
- Receive discounts on purchases in our gift shop, café, programs and—at the family level and above—on summer camps.
- Be part of exclusive, Member Preview events and visit our 50th anniversary special exhibition Antarctic Dinosaurs (open through April 4) and Egypt: The Time of Pharaohs opening June 2021.
Delivery Options: We can mail the Membership packet to you or directly to the person you're buying the membership for. Or you can pick it up here at the Museum's front desk.
An important note about Christmas delivery times:
Orders placed by 11:59 p.m. on Wednesday, December 16
- Membership packets will be sent by USPS First Class mail by Thursday, December 17.
Orders placed Thursday, December 17 through midnight on Monday, December 21
- Membership packets will be available for pickup at the Museum Welcome Desk on Level 1 beginning Tuesday, December 22.
- Any packets not picked up by the close of business on Christmas Eve will be sent via USPS First Class mail on December 28, 2020.
Orders placed on or after Tuesday, December 22
- Membership packets will be sent via USPS First Class mail within 10 business days.
Questions? Call the NHMU Membership Department at (801) 585-9054 or visit nhmu.utah.edu/memberhelp.